The Brown Biotech Investment Group (BBIG) is a group of students interested in the intersection between healthcare and entrepreneurship. Through Nelson Center’s advisory support, the group will educate and engage its members on biotechnology and investments while also providing a tangible benefit to the University. BBIG members come from diverse academic backgrounds and focus on interdisciplinary collaboration to help members advance their learning and career goals. Check them out on Facebook.
- Professor Jennifer Nazareno receives several mentoring & research awards this semester
- Congratulations to the 2020 Hazeltine Mentoring in Entrepreneurship Award Recipients
- Pop-Up Challenge #1 Results: Responses and Solutions to Social Distancing
- Student Recap: 2020 WE@Brown Conference
- A note from Tom Scott ’89, founder of The Neighborhood Project and The Nantucket Project