The Brown Biotech Investment Group (BBIG) is a group of students interested in the intersection between healthcare and entrepreneurship. Through Nelson Center’s advisory support, the group will educate and engage its members on biotechnology and investments while also providing a tangible benefit to the University. BBIG members come from diverse academic backgrounds and focus on interdisciplinary collaboration to help members advance their learning and career goals. Check them out on Facebook.
- Meet Hamzah Ansari, the B-Lab 2020 Entrepreneur in Residence!
- Roundtable Recap: Terri Cohen Alpert ‘85, Founder of Professional Cutlery Direct and Uno Alla Volta, Discusses How to Build a Differentiated Brand with High Customer Retention
- Professor Jennifer Nazareno receives several mentoring & research awards this semester
- Congratulations to the 2020 Hazeltine Mentoring in Entrepreneurship Award Recipients
- Pop-Up Challenge #1 Results: Responses and Solutions to Social Distancing