The Brown Biotech Investment Group (BBIG) is a group of students interested in the intersection between healthcare and entrepreneurship. Through Nelson Center’s advisory support, the group will educate and engage its members on biotechnology and investments while also providing a tangible benefit to the University. BBIG members come from diverse academic backgrounds and focus on interdisciplinary collaboration to help members advance their learning and career goals. Check them out on Facebook.
- Prof. Barbara Tannenbaum Discusses Communication and Identity for Entrepreneurs
- B-Lab 2019 Students Pitch at Third Annual “Bear’s Lair”
- Humans of B-Lab: Meet our 2019 Breakthrough Lab cohort!
- Prof. Banu Ozkazanc-Pan Testifies before U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- The Heart of the Problem: Alumni Feature on Jessica Murphy ’00, Co-Founder and Chief Customer Officer of True Fit