The Brown Biotech Investment Group (BBIG) is a group of students interested in the intersection between healthcare and entrepreneurship. Through Nelson Center’s advisory support, the group will educate and engage its members on biotechnology and investments while also providing a tangible benefit to the University. BBIG members come from diverse academic backgrounds and focus on interdisciplinary collaboration to help members advance their learning and career goals. Check them out on Facebook.
- Roundtable Recap: Serial Internet Entrepreneur Rufus Griscom ’91 Shares Advice for Entrepreneurial-Minded Students Building Startups and Exploring Acquisitions
- Jordan Evans ’14, Founder of Buoy expands to The University of Michigan
- Patrick Brown, a young entrepreneur making a difference in communities with Rent Sons
- Roundtable Recap: Steph Korey ’09, Co-Founder and CEO of Away, Emphasizes the Importance of Vision and Customer Engagement in Building a Sustainable Brand
- Isabella Giancarlo ‘14 Launches Queer Beauty Brand, Fluide